Node js Features
- Node.Js is an open-source framework under MIT license.
- Asynchronous by default.
- Event Driven
- Single Thread
Why should use node js
- Chat Application
- Game server
- Streaming Services
- I/O bound apps
- Single Page Applications
How to install Node js
- Step:1 Go to official website https://nodejs.org/en/
- Step:2 Download Recommended For Most Users
- Step:3 After Download install node js just a few some next to next click
- Step:4 After install check node js installed successfully
- Step:5 Run cmd terminal and check node js installed through command line type node-v and hit enter.
- Step:6 Here you can see node js installed version