- Add new HTML to the webpage, change the existing content, modify styles.
- React to user action like click, key press, pointer movement, mouse clicks.
- Send request to the remote servers, download and uploads files with the help of AJAX and COMET technologies.
- Note the data on the client-side or local storage.
- Modern browser allow to work with the files, but the access is limited, a file into a browser window or selecting via an <input> tag.
- Full integration with HTML/CSS
- Simple things done simply.
- Supported by all major browsers and enable by default.
A code editor is the place where programmers write code.
Lightweight editors are not as powerful as IDE’s but its fast and simple and elegant for you. You can easily learn here how to programming.
There are some list for Editor:
- Visual Studio Code ( Free)
- Atom (Free)
- Notepad++ (Free)
My Favorite Code Editor:
-Visual Studio Code Editor.