To Install Angular CLI you should have installed Node 6.9.0 or higher.
To Check the version that you have on your machine type the following commands in a command window.
node -v (Check For Node Version).
ng -v (Check For Angular CLI Version).
First, we need to download nodejs, click here to download NodeJs.
Download and install after install check your node version command (node -v).
Now the Second step installs Angular CLI just follow this command or check below video link.
– Go to the cmd window and type npm install -g @angular/cli (It will take time to install depending on your Net speed).
– After Install select your project location and type cd your-folder-location/folder-name
– Type command in cmd Window ng new angular-project
– Now wait to install after install type in cmd window cd angular-project
– now you are ready to see project live just type command ng serve –open
– Enjoy angular project setup.